Amazing Chocolate Fundraising Ideas
Who can resist chocolate? (Hardly anyone.)
A Brief History of Chocolate
Chocolate has been documented to be around since Mesoamerica, and even so far back to the pre-Olmec Peoples. It’s been fermented, roasted and also grounded. The Aztecs believed that cacao seeds were a gift of Quezalcoatl, the G d of wisdom. Cacao seeds have been used as currency. Initially prepared simply to be a consume, chocolate was served as being a bitter, frothy substance, blended with spices or herbs, wines or even corn puree. It had been considered to have aphrodisiac powers and also to give the consumer energy.
After its introduction during the 16th century, sugar was combined with cacao and became commonly used through Western world, primary among the prominent classes; and then among the common everyday people. In the 20th century, delicious chocolates were considered commonplace, essential in the main rations of United States troops during warfare.
The Health Benefits of Chocolate
- A nine year Swedish study of more than 30,000 women concluded that dark chocolate has cardiovascular benefits. The women in the study who ate 1 to 2 servings of dark chocolate each week reduced their risk for heart failure by almost one-third.
- Flavonoids are antioxidant compounds that increase the flexibility of veins and arteries. Interestingly, a bar of chocolate has five times the flavonoids of an apple.
- Another group of Swiss scientists found that when very anxious people ate an ounce and a half of dark chocolate every day for two weeks, their stress hormone levels were significantly reduced.
Now, whether you believe any of these statistics or not, they sure are good marketing points (if nothing else). And, really, who is the say that these highly intelligent people who conducted these studies are wrong? So, with good conscience and moderate conviction you can invite anyone to buy and not feel bad. After all, are people actually looking for excuses to delve into a delicious chocolate bar anyway? Why not be the one who provides that little bit of happiness?
Selling Fudge is Ideal for:
- All school groups
- Sports Teams
- Boy & girl scout groups
- Community organizations
- Religious congregations and clubs
- Mission Trips
- Charity establishments
- Day Care Centers
- and the list goes on.
Selling Fudge for a Fundraiser can Benefit
Your Organization to Earn More Money for:
- Helping offset mission trip expenses
- Club parties & special occasions
- Your own Favorite Project
- School trips
- Brand new playground
- More sports equipment
- Band equipemt and trips
Why a Chocolate Fundraiser?
As we’ve already established, people of all ages and backgrounds crave chocolate in all kinds of forms.
- Because it’s such an overwhelmingly popular product, selling chocolate is easier than some other products.
- Chocolate is rather inexpensive; affordable enough tom make people want to contribute
- So, for these reasons – and a lot of others – it can earn lots and lots of money for any and every organization.
Fudge has a long shelf life and is lots of fun to eat! Great for parties, pitch-in dinners or just by yourself. Plan an Awesome Fudge Fundraising event and earn money in as little as just two weeks. It’s a bold statement, we know. But we can be that confident because we make the best tasting fudge you’ve ever put into your mouth and your customers will agree. That makes our fudge is very easy to sell. And, since your organization gets a HUGE forth percent of gross sales, you can laugh all the way to the bank knowing you can do it again next time.
One lb. Gift Boxes for the Best Fudge to ever Cross your lips!!!
Delicious Flavors to Choose From (all selections are 1lb. Gift Boxes)”
- Cookies and Cream – Oreo Cookies and creamy vanilla fudge – a taste to satisfy the milk and cookies kid in all of us! 0 grams trans fat.
- Chocolate – A unique blend of rich chocolate, hand stirred to a create creamy delectable fudge – 0 grams trans fat. Gluten Free.
- Maple Walnut – For the true maple walnut lover. Large walnut pieces smothered old -fashioned maple fudge. 0 grams trans fat. Gluten Free.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter – An outstanding combination of two of our most popular varieties layered in one package. 0 grams trans fat. Gluten Free.
- Peanut Butter – Real creamy peanut butter blended with natural ingredients make this fudge truly irresistible! 0 grams trans fat. Gluten Free.
- Chocolate Walnut – Generous chunks of chopped walnuts folded into our rich, creamy chocolate fudge for a winning combination! 0 grams trans fat. Gluten Free.
- 6 Variety Fudge $18
To get a FREE listing of tips about how to make money offering our own fudge or to learn more, Click Here or call 844-Raisefunds (844-724-7338).
Raise money with our straightforward Pre-Sell strategy offering as much as eight flavors of our half-pound tubs of fudge.
All you do is:
- Collect the orders and money up front.
- Send us your group order along with a check for 60% of the value of total sales.
- Distribute the fudge once you receive it.
Profitable Fundraising Ideas will:
- Provide your organization with sales forms, press release and poster to copy for distribution.
- Fulfill your order within 10 days of receipt of your order and payment.
- Guarantee everything 100%
Instead of fudge, you would prefer boxed chocolates and savory treats from Pine River Fundraisers?
Profitable Fundraising Ideas has successfully worked together with Pine River Fundraisers for many years. Pine River is a family-owned business located in Wisconsin that started generations ago. The roots were established in 1907 and two generations later, the company known as Pine River was formed in 1963 Selling cheese spreads. During the early 1980’s chocolates, summer sausage, nuts and snacks were introduced. Today, with their wide assortment of high quality products, that are always fresh and delicious, they opened their fundraising division where they work with distributors like Profitable Fundraising Ideas. The product is always shipped to fundraising organizations in a quick turnaround time and can be shipped either in bulk or packed to each student’s order. That takes one more worry away from you and allows your organization to shine as a valued customer service provider as well as a great product provider.
Some of the great Pine River Products we offer are:
- “Greeting Spring” ~ a variety of sweet treats
- “Timeless Traditions” ~ 12 pages of the sweet treats we all grew up on.
A Unique, Fun Way to Sell Chocolates
Profitable Fundraising Ideas along with Starlyn’s Chocolates continues to be the industry leader for chocolate lollipops and other creative chocolate products. The proof is that our customers keep coming back time and time again, simply because our superior products are unique, enjoyable and easy to sell. Top it off with our incredible customer service and this is one you should not pass up.
Our fundraising chocolates have already assisted hundreds of organizations raise millions of dollars; money which enables many to achieve their fundraising objectives. Discover how your group will benefit from Starlyn’s Chocolates top quality fundraising products right now!
They are the #1 selling chocolate fundraising lollipops in America! Top quality goods, as well as incredible client service soon add up to a reputation you can depend on for your fundraising needs. Generate money easily with regards to your organization:
- Starlyn Chocolate Lollipops are easy to sell
- Plenty of holiday products
- Lollipops are peanut-free
A box full of a good time! Starlyn’s Chocolate Crayons are sure to turned into a big fundraiser success! They’re sure to be a one of the biggest fundraising hits you’ve ever seen! (Crayon brochure here)
These delicious solid chocolate crayons come in 6 fun colors and are packaged in a fabulous gift box, which adds value for your customers. Since the retail price and perception is high, the profit margin for these fun products is big.
There are 96 boxes of crayons inside a “Master Case”. The Master Case contains 4 inner packs of 24 boxes each inside. There’s a minimum order of one master case.
Each box of “crayons” contain(6) 1 oz. solid chocolate crayons and each crayon is a different color: green, white, milk, red, yellow and orange. These unique products make great gift ideas!
- Easter baskets
- Stocking Stuffers
- Gifts for Teachers
All ready-to-give in an fun gift box (and, they’re kosher certified)
Learn more by calling 844-RaiseFunds (844-724-7338) or contacting us. You’ll be so glad you did.